The Rovers/Rangers is a Voluntary, non- political, educational Movement for young people, open to all without distinction of origin, race or creed, in accordance with the purpose, principles and method conceived by the founder Lord Baden Powell in 1907. College have both Rovers and Rangers unit.
The purpose of the Movement is to contribute to the development of young people in achieving their full physical, intellectual, social and spiritual potentials as individuals, as responsible citizens and as members of the local, national and international communities.
The Rovers/Rangers Movement is based on the following principles.
- Duty to God Adherence to spiritual principles, loyalty to the religion that expresses them and acceptance of the duties resulting there from.
Note: The word "Dharma" may be substituted for the word "God " if so desired.
- Duty to Others
- Loyalty to one's country in harmony with the promotion of local, national and international peace, understanding, co- operation.
- Participation in the development of society with recognition and respect for the dignity of one's fellow men and for the integrity of the natural world.
- Duty to Self
- a. Responsibility for the development of oneself.
- Training Camps.
- General cleaning of the University premises
- Celebration of World Population day, Independence Day
- Sadbhawna Diwas celebration by faithful prayer and different competitions
- World Literacy Day celebration (Literacy Drive)
- Rally on AIDS day
- International Day for the disabled persons celebration
- Rallies on social and environmental issues like leprosy, Human rights, women literacy, Polio etc. shall be organized time to time.
- Community work/ Volunteering on the occasion of local celebrations, functions and exhibitions shall be done